Your new home is waiting! As we are almost done on your monthly payment and it is now the turn to process your Bank Financing to complete your payment for your unit, cool2invest is also here to help and guide you on your bank loan.
For your awareness, here are the lists of partner-banks of SMDC for which you can avail upon applying a bank housing loan to pay for your remaining balance:
- Banco De Oro
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Philippine National Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- Security Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Robinsons Bank
For your reference, you will be provided of the application form and here are also the lists of the requirements for employed and self-employed clients.
If Employed :
- Application Form
- COE with compensation
- Income Tax Return / 2316
- Valid IDs
- Married Certificate (if married)
- Bank Statements / Proof of Billings
- Proof of Billing on Address (electric bill, water bill, phone bill)
- Photocopy of Passport and working visa
- Certificate of Employment or Letter from Employer supporting employment (OFW)
- Latest 2 successive Payslip if applicable
- Latest ITR if applicable
- Retirement Funding Documents
- Proof of Remittance
If self-employed/ Business
- Application Form
- Photocopy of Audited financial for the last 2 years with BIR stamp
- Single Proprietorship – Certificate of Business Registration (DTI)
- Bank Statement or photocopy for the last 3 months
- Proof of income
- Trade references : List of suppliers & Customers ( at least 3 )
- Lease contract and Copy of title ( for income derived from rental)
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- Company profile
- Photocopy of 2 government issued IDs (signatories) affix 3 specimen signatures
If self-employed abroad/ Business
- Business Registration Overseas
- Latest 2 year comparative Financial Statements
- Latest Tax Declaration Overseas
- Latest Bank Statement or Certificate of Deposit stating 6 mos. ADB
BANK LOAN | CALCULATOR
Please input your loan-able amount.
- The Fixed Rate Term you selected must be less than or equal to the Loan Term.
- All amounts quoted are in Philippine Peso.
- The sample computations shown above do not constitute an approval of the loan nor an offer by BPI
- Computations from this Online Calculator are based on indicative rates only. Actual figures will be provided by your Account Officer upon the processing of your loan.
BANK LOAN ASSISTANCE | INQUIRE
Inquire now for us to assist you on this.