For a place that is within reach, SMDC Prime has condo for sale in Mandaluyong City – from easy access to transportation services, shopping malls, retail shops and dining establishments. These prominent projects are in the central city of the metropolis wherein you can choose from 2 boastful structures with 5-star amenities: Light Residences which has its own mall and Fame Residences.
Where everything is within reach; living in the middle of the growing city
Mandaluyong City is in the center of the main road of the Metropolis (EDSA, Ortigas Avenue and Shaw Boulevard), and having an abode near is such a convenience for all residents. It is one of the main homes to a number of shopping malls, entertainment hubs, commercial establishments and high-rise offices.
Major benefits are the railroad and transportation access going to the northern or southern part of the Metro:
- Improved Metro Railway Transit (Boni Station wherein Light Residences has a connecting bridge and Shaw Boulevard Station)
- Central Bus Station for public buses going to north or south
- Taxi Lanes and Grab car
- There are alternative routes as well in Mandaluyong especially for commuters who are looking for a faster and more direct routes to and from the cities of Pasig and Manila
- Experience the Pasig River Ferry Service which is also near the city
Landmark and Commercial establishments
Lessen the trouble of completing your shopping needs especially during peak season since you are surrounded by several shopping malls. To name a few:
- SM Megamall – The mall which has improved and has been expanded for more exciting boutiques and open spaces. It is now the 2nd largest mall in the country. The mall has built Mega D which is the Mega Fashion Hall that brings the best fashion retail shops to all. Aside from these, you can choose from a number of dining establishments and an IMAX theater, a 56-seat Director’s Club Cinemas, an Olympic-sized ice skating rink and a 14-lane bowling center. It also caters more parking lots as it also expanded their carpark.
- Starmall – a shopping mall also near Central Station which also has a connecting bridge in Shaw Bouelvard station.
- Shangri-La Plaza – shopping mall just within the neighborhood of SM Megamall.
- The Podium
A walk-away from home
Worry no more when it comes to working professionals who are working in the Ortigas CBD and other commercial area in the city. You can either walk away or ride your way from the business district.
Near Schools and Colleges
Educational institutions that offer quality education are also within the city. The lists are as follows:
- Arellano University, Mandaluyong (Plaridel Campus)
- Don Bosco Technical College
- Jose Rizal University
- Rizal Technological University.
- Lourdes School of Mandaluyong
- City of Mandaluyong Science High School
The city is also the new home of another large television network which is TV5.
Hospital in Mandaluyong City
As the city has bagged title in The Guinness Book World of Records for the largest Zumba class held in a single venue, the government has become more concerned of the health of its people. For this reason, the city has several private and public health institutions:
- Dr. Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center
- Mandaluyong City Medical Center
- National Center for Mental Health
- Unciano General Hospital
Live the life the you deserve. Here’s your one stop within everything that you ever need – have your own abode in the central city through SMDC’s condo for sale in Mandaluyong City.