Guide on how to reserve a unit at SMDC – a simple way process for both local and international buyers to have a reference on having a unit in the most convenient way. Choose a hassle and worry-free process when owning a unit. Please see below the following steps;
Step 1: Request for holding your unit
- Kindly ask first your agent to hold the unit you prefer. The unit will be temporary hold for 2 days in SMDC Sales Inventory.
- Your agent will send you an email confirmation that he/she received from SMDC as a proof that the unit is successfully put on hold.
Step 2: Sending Reservation Fee
Once we already have a confirmation of the unit holding, we can now choose an options on how you can send your reservation fee at SMDC Bank Accounts.
FOR LOCAL BUYERS:
Option 1: BDO BILLS PAYMENT
Here are the information that you’ll be needing in your Orange Bills Payment Slip at any BDO Branch.
Please choose the appropriate information:
- Company Name:
- SM Development Corporation – All Projects Except Chateau, Green & Trees
- SM Synergy – Chateau Elysee
- Vancouver Land Inc. – Trees Residences
- Twenty two Fourty One Properties Inc. – Green Residences
- Institution Code:
- 0226 – SM Development Corporation
- 0300 – SM Synergy
- 0401 – Vancouver Land Inc.
- 0311 – Twenty two Fourty One Properties Inc.
- Subscriber’s account no.: Please check the 11 Digit Subscriber number on the unit holding details sent by your agent thru email or you may ask your agent about this. (see also step 1: Request for holding your unit)
- Subscriber’s Name: Buyers Name
- Amount: Reservation Amount
Note: Kindly send at email@example.com a scanned or Image Photo of the proof of bills payment slip for issuance of Official Receipt or to your respective agents.
Option 2: Check Reservation
Prepare a Check for reservation fee. SMDC accepts check for local and international (dollar account only). The reservation fee is Php 25,000 on every unit held. Please see sample below.
Please choose the appropriate information of the Company:
- SM Development Corporation – For all Projects Except Chateau, Green & Trees
- SM Synergy – For Chateau Elysee
- Vancouver Land Inc. – For Trees Residences
- Twenty two Fourty One Properties Inc. – For Green Residences
- Pay only under the company name above.
- Always date the Check to the current date.
- Write the amounted in figure and in words with no mistake or erase.
- For meet-up: ask an acknowledgement Receipt for your check.
For International buyers:
|Beneficiary/Recipient Name||Beneficiary Account Number||Project|
|SM Development Corporation||006280113239||All Projects Except Chateau, Green & Trees|
|SM Synergy Properties Holdings, Inc.||006280056227||Chateau Elysee|
|Twenty Two Forty One Properties, Inc.||006280105244||Green Residences|
|Vancouver Lands, Inc.||006280271942||Trees Residences|
- Beneficiary/Recipient Name: see beneficiary/recipient name above depends on selected projects you want to reserve.
- Beneficiary Account Number: see beneficiary account number above depends on selected projects you want to reserve.
- Beneficiary Physical Address: Ground Floor, One E-com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines 1300
- Beneficiary Phone Number: +632 857 0100
- Beneficiary’s Bank RTN or SWIFT Bank Identifier Code: BNORPHMM
- Beneficiary’s Bank Name: BDO
- Beneficiary’s Bank Address, City, State, Zip Code and Country: BDO One E-Com Mall of Asia
OPTION 1: DIRECT REMITTANCES
- You may settle your dues at Wells Fargo Bank or at any Remittance Centers.
- Kindly take note of the beneficiary information per project
OPTION 2: Online Remittance (for US Based Clients Only)
- Sign Up to Remitly.com
- Enter the following details of the Beneficiary information.
Note: Kindly send at firstname.lastname@example.org a scanned or Image Photo of the proof of transaction details for issuance of Official Receipt.
Step 3: Documents to Accomplish
SMDC Agent will bring the following documents for your details and signature. For international buyers, download and print the following forms and documents to be filled-out.
- Reservation Agreement
- Individual Buyers Information Sheet
- Terms of Payment
- New 1904 BIR FORM
- Prepare also a (1) Government Issued ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, SSS) for both spouses.
Guide on how easy to fill-out the following documents
On the upper part of the form, write your Name (First > Middle > Surname), same with your spouse or co-buyer.
At the bottom part of the form, affix your signature on the left side under the “BUYER” of the document. Right side for spouse or co-buyer.
Individual Buyers Information Sheet
If single, “check the solely in my name”. If married or with co-buyer write the name of your spouse or co-owners.
Please fill out all the necessary details asked in the“Buyer” section. At the mailing address, kindly check where do you want SMDC mail your documents (Official Receipts, Contract to Sell, Letters from SMDC).
If married or with a co-buyer, fill out the details in the “Spouse/Co-Buyer Information” section.
Both buyers should sign on the “BUYER/S” part.
Terms of Payment
Affix your signature on “buyer’s signature over printed name”. For married or purchasing with a co-buyer, the other party should affix his signature on the “co-buyers signature over printed name” box.
New 1904 BIR Form
On part 1, kindly fill-out your necessary information especially Mother’s Maiden Name and Father’s Name on section 9 and 10.
Skip the part 2 and proceed to part 3 section 33: Declaration, write your full name and sign.
All documents must be signed, scanned, and sent at email@example.com or to your respective agents.
I suggest before reserving a unit, kindly call SMDC Customer Service hotline at +63 2 858 0300 and verify if your agent is connected to our company.
HOW TO RESERVE A UNIT AT SMDC
To know more about our projects, kindly visit www.cool2invest.com